Municipal Video Library
The MaestroVision Municipal Video Library provides municipalities with a centralized solution for managing an unprecedented volume of media and varying video formats and quickly and cost effectively find relevant content.
Citizens can also easily access public video recorded or provided by the city /municipality, including:
- Previous recorded council meetings
- Recorded video from any event or city festival
- Any other media provided by the city or municipality
Features of the municipal video library
- Search: Advanced search engine capabilities allow to retrieve all videos containing the “key Word(s)”, compiling multiple media in a single search.
- Rights Management: Security features protect content and limit access to material based on security clearance.
- Central Storage: The government media library provides a cost effective method of storing recorded files that can be accessed locally or remotely by other divisions or by the citizens.
- Automatic Purge: A user defined amount of time determines how long material will reside in storage before being automatically deleted freeing up storage space.
- Editing: System can automatically ingest material based on Mark In and Mark Out points creating a frame accurate shot list and eliminating unwanted material.
- Intuitive User Interface: Designed for non technical users, the intuitive user interface and system intelligence simplifies system operation.
- Proxy Preview: Operators can preview material using the proxy generator before transferring or copying material from the system ensuring the correct video at all times.
- Transcoding: MaestroVision transcoding capabilities eliminates compatibility issues between different video formats.
To see how our technology is being used by cities and municipalities, please visit:
Or contact us at 1-888-424-5505 / email@example.com
SPECIFICATIONS: • All standard files supported. • Chassis: OPTIONS: Storage: Archiving LTO: Transcoder:
• Multiplatform: compatible with Pc, Mac, tablets, smart phones, etc.
• System configuration:
Dual Intel Xeon processors
Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet controllers
Height: 5.2” (132mm)
Width: 17.7” (450mm)
Dept: 25.6” (650mm)
– Rackmount chassis
– Redundant power supply
– Redundant cooling
– Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg)
• VT-INT 24TB: Internal 24TB storage/60,000 hrs (RAID-5)
• VT-EXT 64TB: External 64TB storage/160,000 hrs (RAID-5)
• VT-T50E: 50 tapes LTO-5 library archive
• VT-CNTL: Library Control
• VT-TRANS: Supports Mpeg-1, Mpeg-2, Mpeg-4, H.264, Windows Media, DV25, DV50, DVCPro, HDV, VC-1,DPS, DivX, Flash, Real Video, QuickTime, AVI,ASF, MXF, LXF, GXF, sQ, Omneon, Spectrum, 3GPP
• VT-Web I/F: Website interface
• All standard files supported.